Wednesday, January 26, 2011

presentations

I have not received everyone's preferences regarding presentations, so I used with what I had and made up the rest. Sometimes people got what they asked for; sometimes they got things they did not ask for but which, based on their requests, I think they will appreciate once they have read. Also, note that since we have considerably more people than presentation slots, there are three presenters for some days in order to accommodate everyone. Here's the schedule [updated as of 26 January]:

25 January (Orr): Caroline, Annie, Kate
1 February (Schatz): Efe, Annie
8 February (Writing Ethnographic Fieldnotes): Eddy, deRaismes
22 February (Abbott): Jacob, Tatiana
1 March (Wittgenstein I): Ela, deRaismes
15 March (Wittgenstein II): Sonja, Suzanne
22 March (Foucault): Namalie, Jacob
29 March (Shotter): Ela, Efe, Tatiana
5 April (Epstein): Caroline, Eddy, Sonja
19 April (Flyvbjerg): Namalie, Kate, Suzanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home